Ten Ways to Keep Your Hand Soft and Healthy Forever
1)Moisturizing Hands – Our hands are the first parts of our body to undergo ageing and with constant exposure to sun and water and various other chemicals the chances of getting damaged also increases.
The skin on the back of our hands are very thin and can be easily damaged and has a greater tendency to get dry and wrinkled faster than on any part of our body.Hence make it a point to apply a thick coat of cream or butter on your hand daily.
2).Salt Scrub – it is very important to remove the exfoliated cells from the skin along with the dirt. Rubbing your hand with a salt scrub on a regular basis can rejuvenate the skin and make it look young and glowing.
3).Sunscreen – most of us are exposed to the sun on a regular basis and hence the chances of the harmful ultra rays penetrating into our skin and getting burnt and damaged is much higher. Make sure you apply a sunscreen lotion of atleast SPF 30 and reapply it after 10 minutes.
4)Diet - having the food containing the right vitamins and minerals is very essential. Vitamin A helps to repair the damaged tissue. Vitamin C and E are components of collagen and helps to maintain the integrity of the skin .For good nails get enough proteins and calcium in your diet. Omega 3 food products(most fishes) are essential to tighten the skin.
5) Avoid Hot Showers -Exposure to hot water for long durations can strip off the natural oil from the skin making it dry and wrinkled. Use Luke warm water and use gloves when your dealing with hot water in order to prevent burning and dehydration.
6) Gloves – It is very essential to keep your hands always protected. Make it a point to wear gloves just not in winters to keep it warm but also during summer when you are exposed to the harmful sun rays. Gloves also come needy when your doing dishes or come in contact with chemicals, detergents, as they can hasten the damage to your skin which at times can even be un repairable .
7) Manicure – spending a few bucks on getting your manicure done once in a while is worth spending. The hand massage done can increase the blood supply and can maintain the elasticity of the skin keeping it glowing and radiant.
8) Nail Care – Nails that are evened out and well polished with a bright colour can make your hand look way younger and attractive. .
9) Hand Exercise – It Is essential to do minimal hand exercises as simple as typing. It can increase the blood circulation to the hand and relieve the tense muscles in the hand. ‘Hand Yoga’Everyday can also prevent aches, arthritis and other stress injuries.
10) Dermatologist – It is always advisable to consult your dermatologist if you notice any changes like spots, rashes or moles. Early treatment can prevent your skin from getting worse.